Norman Realty clients have access to the diversity of experience and knowledge that Norman Realty has built over 65 years of business. We understand your real estate needs are never independent of marketing, finance, legal, government or operational issues, so Norman Realty brings a comprehensive approach to every project. Clients consistently identify our integrated advisory services as one of the most valuable assets we offer.
The firm’s analytic approach to real estate has created a core business serving corporate, institutional and individual clients with unique asset needs. These include structuring build to suit opportunities, leading site acquisition services, overseeing infrastructure and zoning processes, as well as structuring development impact offsets. Projects have included assignments such as:
- Guiding the site selection process for Prince William Health System’s Western medical campus
- Facilitating a land acquisition and conversion project as a nutrient offset for the Silver Line Metro expansion
- Negotiating purchase of development rights
- Moderating multiparty infrastructure agreements
- Representing landowners in condemnation proceedings
- Assembling land parcels for confidential buyers.